I have many things on my entire list, but here is my Parenting Bucket List:
- To see to it that my kids know and have a relationship with Christ
- To teach them to love the Lord, their God, with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
- To instill a Biblical worldview in my kids.
- To teach my kids to turn to God in hard times as well as good.
- To help my kids develop their moral compass according God’s laws.
- To teach my children to love their neighbors as themselves.
- To teach my kids to help others.
- To instill a sense of humility in my children.
- To teach my kids manners.
- To instill a sense of patriotism in my kids.
- To help my kids develop a good work ethic.
- To make sure that my kids grow up without a sense of entitlement.
- To make and enjoy the most of every chance I get to spend time with my kids
- To tightly knit our family.
- To go on a missions trip with my kids.
- To have fun with my kids.
- To be present with my kids when I am with them.
- To instill a love of reading in my kids.
- To make my kids feel loved.
I could probably add to this list here if I sat and thought on it long enough, but the dishes are waiting to be done. Thank you for visiting!