This Week’s Loft Prompt is this picture:
Sometimes you just gotta take a break. If I thought it would help I’d sit under a blanket. It has been a rough few weeks here.
I just keep praying for God to pour out His love on me so that it overflows onto the Littles. To help me focus on the tasks at hand. To remind me that I am serving Him. To renew my strength.
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
This too shall pass. One day they will not come to me for milkies. One day there will not be toys to get around. There will be less laundry. I am just going to enjoy this season as much as I can.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Thanks for stopping by!
Graphic by Kerry Messer
1. Be creative. We provide the prompt. You feel free to use words, photos, video, audio, your family pet, whatever, to communicate on the weekly prompt.
2. Listen twice as much. If you leave one link, visit two.
3. Be a community. Include #TheLoft graphic and/or hashtag in your post and social media so we can find each other.
4. Write like Jesus would write. We are a Christian link-up. Offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted. No questions asked.
5. Be pertinent. Our heart is to build community and intimacy, and our means to do that is to build each link-up around a single prompt. Please make sure your post is on topic.
6. Link-Up. Each Wednesday morning at 5am EST, the link goes live, and for 6 glorious days you can link up your post on that week’s prompt. The linky will close at 5pm EST on Monday.
This Week’s Prompt: A Picture Prompt – take a look at the picture below and write a post about how it speaks to you.
November Prompts: The month of November will be all about Thanksgiving and being thankful. Any post, picture, poem, song about thankfulness is what we are linking up in November.
I hope you will plan to join us each week at The Loft Link-Up.
Now, it is time to link-up!!