This is a post I wrote for my old blog and never made public, so today I am moving it over here.
I found this recipe over at Creative Christian Mama and thought I would give it a whirl.
I did make mine a bit differently, mainly because I got one bottle of oils mixed up with another, but, I really like how it makes my hair feel.
If you are pregnant, you might want to research the safety of rosemary and rosemary oil before using so much.
Natural Detangling Spray (and Conditioner)
- 4 oz aloe juice
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- you will need a fine mist spray bottle, ideally a glass one, but I did not have one when I made this.
Mix everything up (I used a whisk) until well combined…..spray on tangles, allow to set for a bit and brush. Easy peasy. Shake before use.