The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
I believe homemaking is an art, and to pursue the development of any piece of demands time and talent.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways. Leave as many as you like, but please be sure to comment on two posts for each link you leave.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- Life happens and we all get behind sometimes, but for each link you leave, please comment on at least two posts (1 link=2 comments, 2 links=4 comments, 3 links=6 comments).
- Comments should be meaningful (at least 10 words and relevant to the post) and use keywords from the post title.
- Add the Aprons & Pearls Button below to either your post or your sidebar so others can join in.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
<a href=”https://aboutachik.wordpress.com/category/aprons-pearls/”><img src=”http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/godschik/fe0da277-145a-4965-b39e-a835bbc51409.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Aprons & Pearls Link~Up” /></a>
I have had some issues with the image not showing up, so please let me know if this fixed it or if it is still buggy. Thank you for your patience as I figure this out!
Now, to the link-up!
I often link up posts at:
3 thoughts on “Aprons & Pearls Linkup”
Thanks for the link-up. Have a great week.
I will leave a link later tonight. I’m looking forward to seeing other blogposts