Summer time is here.
Independence Day is coming up here in America. Why not use the opportunity to talk to your kids about the freedom that they have in Christ? If you are in America, talk about their freedoms, about the sacrifices made so that they can be free. Read the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Now, to the link-up!