This is an affiliate post. I do earn a small commission on each bundle purchased through my link.
There is something going on this week (August 9th-14th) that I am very excited about.
This brand-new bundle includes 35 ebooks, 10 eCourses, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site. Eighty amazing parenting resources valued at over $1,200 for 98% off.
I have been utilizing The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for a few years now and have never been disappointed.
Parenting is tough. It’s a roller coaster ride of fun and frustration. From special diet needs, to education, to Spiritual instruction, I am always looking for resources to help me train up the kids in the way that they should go. That is why I am excited about the Ultimate Parenting Bundle.
These top-quality resources cover everythingyou need to make parenting feel less stressful (and more fun!)… chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling helps, and so much more.
This year the people over at Ultimate Bundles has put together a bundle of parenting resources to:
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- Eliminate the “gimmes” and teach them to serve others
- Uncover the real reasons behind challenging behaviors
- Help your child cope with powerful emotions
- Keep yourself calm while managing tantrums, bedtime battles, and backtalk
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Keep your toddler busy with fun and easy crafts and learning activities
- Nurture a deeper, stronger relationship with each of your kids
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Gain the confidence to homeschool your teenager or your child with special needs
- Create precious family memories through roadtrip adventures
- Navigate the journey of adding to your family through adoption or foster care
- Discover 10 non-medication secrets to help your child with ADHD succeed in school
- Throw an awesome birthday party for less than $100!
- Potty train your child in three days
- Organize yourself with a back-to-school planner
- And so much more!
What Resources You Get in the Ultimate Parenting Bundle
Activities & Crafts
- Crafty Critters: Crafts to Go by Amanda Dion ($9.99)
- Farm Life Quiet Book by Kristina Manscill ($4.99)
- Funny Mom Joke Pack: Make Your Kids Laugh Every Day of the Year by Jill Riley ($29.00)
- Mini Mom & Dad Dates by The Dating Divas ($4.97)
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards for Kids by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99)
- The Ultimate Life Cycle Printables by Kimberly Huff ($9.99)
Chore Charts & Planners
- Back to School Planner 2017-18 by Laura Rizer ($4.00)
- Blockies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel ($6.00)
- Editable Chore Cards for Kids by Sara McClure ($15.00)
- Fairies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel ($6.00)
- Student Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($16.00)
- Emotion Coaching: An Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox! by Melissa Benaroya ($49.00)
- Kids Don’t Come With a Manual: The Essential Guide to a Happy Family by Carole and Nadim Saad ($7.49)
- Parenting with Positive Guidance: Building Discipline from the Inside Out by Amanda Morgan ($17.00)
- Parenting with Purpose: How to Raise Well-Behaved Kids and Build a Strong Parent-Child Relationship by Nina Garcia ($9.00)
- TEACH Your Children How to Behave by Brittany Ann ($9.99)
- 120 Math & Literacy No-Prep Games for K-2 by Anna Geiger ($12.00)
- 31 Ways to Practice Spelling Words by Terri Thompson ($5.00)
- Creative Freewriting Adventure: A Journey into Freewriting by Stacy Farrell ($18.95)
- How to Talk About Art with Kids by Cindy Ingram ($14.00)
- Nurture Art: How to Develop a Joyful Art Practice With Your Children by Cathy James ($10.00)
- Training Your Children in Home Economics by Angie Kauffman ($2.50)
- A Firm Foundation: A Scripture Memory Workbook For Children by Crystal Brothers ($17.00)
- Fine Linen and Purple: A Coloring Journal for Teen Girls who Love Jesus by Marcy Crabtree ($9.95)
- Fruits of the Spirit Printables for Kids by Laura & Clay Prater ($5.00)
- Growing Faithful Kids Mini-Course by Erika Dawson ($7.99)
- Hero Training! Kid’s Character Challenge by Liz Millay ($15.00)
- It’s Reasonable: Teaching Kids the Answers to Their Common Questions About the Christian Faith by Christi Gee ($39.97)
- Made To Pray: A 12-Day Prayer Journey for the Whole Family by Christie Thomas ($4.99)
- Priceless: A 7-Day Praying the Promises Mini Challenge by Arabah Joy ($10.00)
- The Prayer Mugs: Pray, Trust, Coffee, Repeat by Laura Coppinger ($18.00)
- Wisdom Talks About Work: Finding God’s Purpose in Our Everyday Lives by Anna Joy Lowell ($19.00)
- A Mom’s Practical Guide to Baby-Led Weaning by Brittany Dixon ($14.99)
- Cooking Around the World by Debbie Madson ($27.00)
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Help Your Kids to Love Veggies by Dr Orlena Kerek ($15.00)
- My First Kitchen Binder for Kids by Tauna (Meyer) ($14.99)
- Begin Homeschooling with Confidence by Kelly George ($12.95)
- Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: How to Be Sure You’re Not Missing Anything by Ann Karako ($14.99)
- Harried Homeschoolers Handbook by Susan K Stewart ($4.99)
- Homeschool Planner Pack by Kayse Pratt ($5.00)
- Homeschooling When Learning Isn’t Easy: Helping Your Family Excel With Special Needs by Heather Laurie ($4.99)
- Homeschooling with ADHD by Selena D. Robinson ($5.00)
- Schooling at Home While Working at Home by Misty Bailey ($7.99)
- Unschooling: A Lifestyle of Learning by Sara McGrath ($6.99)
Outdoors & Travels
- 1000 Miles of Memories: How To Plan Your First Epic Road Trip & Save Money By Camping by Robyn Robledo ($13.00)
- The Idea Room Travel Games for Kids by Amy Huntley ($5.99)
- Thirty Days of Rewilding: Find Your Place in Nature and Watch your Family Bloom by Lucy AitkenRead ($3.34)
- 7 Key Tips to Save Yourself from a Bad Day (Or Life) by Ruthie Gray ($25.00)
- A Realistic Action Plan For the Weary Mom: 15 Days of Hope From The Intentional Mom by Jennifer Roskamp (7.99)
- Creating A Schedule That Works: Your Life, Your Schedule by Marlene Griffith ($10.00)
- Don’t Panic! A Practical Guide to Twins, Triplets and More by Karen Bleakley ($9.99)
- If Only They’d Told Me: All The Things You Wish You’d Been Told About Pregnancy, Parenting & Relationships by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($6.00)
- Parenting in Tough Times by Luschka van Onselen ($6.75)
- Peaceful Pauses: Touchstones for Your Mama Soul by Betsy May ($7.99)
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World: Audio Version by Zig Ziglar ($49.97)
- Self Care for Adoptive and Foster Families by Sharla Kostelyk ($9.99)
- Simple Ways to Parent without Anger by Adina Soclof ($7.97)
- The Stop Yelling Handbook by Amanda Rueter ($7.99)
- Thrive: Ziglar Family Community Membership by Ziglar Family ($75)
- Autism/ADHD Food & Nutrition Workshop by Julie Matthews ($47.00)
- Children with ADHD: 10 Non-Medication Options for Success at School and Home! by Misty Martin, Ed.S. ($11.99)
- How to Teach Your Kids to Crush Anxiety by Natasha Daniels ($127.00)
- Raising the Blinds on Anxiety: Workbook for Kids by Deborah Kendall ($14.95)
- Taking Time For Me: A 31 Day Journal to Help Increase Mindfulness and Decrease Anxiety by Karla Archer ($9.00)
- 101 Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman ($3.99)
- 101 MORE Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman ($3.99)
- Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness by Liz Latham ($3.99)
- Editable Christmas Coupon Book for Kids by Ginny Grover ($5.00)
- How to Throw an Awesome Birthday Party at Home for Less Than $100 by Sharon Rowley ($7.99)
- The Cake Decorating 101 School by Rebekah Allan ($97.00)
Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Babes, Tots and Kids: 52 Weeks of Preschool for Children Ages Baby-5 Years by Raegan Disharoon & Valerie Plowman ($19.50)
- I Can Teach My Child to Read by Jenae Jacobson ($9.99)
- Play Grow Learn: Big Adventures for Pint-Sized Explorers by Christie Burnett ($6.00)
- Playing with Purpose: Character Building Made Fun by Chelsea Lee Smith ($6.99)
- Potty Train in a Weekend by Becky Mansfield ($9.99)
- Teaching Toddlers at Home by Amanda Stockdale ($67.00)
- The Toddler Journey: 100 Hands-On Activities for Toddlers by Angela Thayer ($10.00)
- Tot School Printables A to Z by Carisa Hinson ($12.00)
- Troubleshooting Toddlerhood by Kara Carrero ($4.99)
- When Baby Becomes Big Sibling by Paula Rollo ($9.99)
- FREE 1-month membership from Musik at Home ($30)
- 10 free audio stories for kids from Around the World Stories ($30)
- FREE 1-month subscription from Bookroo ($18)
- FREE All Natural Bug Repellent & Lotion Bars project kit from Detox Project Box ($25)
How can you know if it’s worth it?
Simply go down the list of resources offered and add up the amounts that you would pay for each on their own. If it comes out at or over $30, it’s a great deal.
For me, there are several resource that are each over $30 that interest me, not to mention ones that are $4-25, which adds up quick. To make a point, I was going to mark each thing that I was interested in with a *, but I found myself marking everything. It is well worth it to me.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and give you joy in your parenting journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, August 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
As you already know, parenting is amazing and difficult. Enjoying it even on the craziest of days is not impossible.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you (like me) could use a little help, learn more or get your bundle HERE
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, August 14th, so don’t wait!)
If you take advantage of the Early-Bird Special, August 9-10th, you get free ereader file upgrades.
Ultimate Bundle Sale Ends
Have you purchased an Ultimate Bundle before? What was your favorite resource that you received?