It has been quite a week here. Not so much on the blog, but at home.
We are making good progress on our Spring Bucket List.
- This weekend hubby got the raised garden bed done, so yesterday we planted some seeds and plants.
- We created with chalk on the patio (seriously, if you can, get a cheap pack of chalk, I get like an hour out of one that cost me $.97!).
- We made a bird feeder.
- We have been enjoying the sunshine a lot now that the weather has warmed up.
- We restarted reading Anne of Green Gables outside. (In all honesty, I would rather read on the comfy couch, but it is better for the kids to be outside more, so I am making do with out lawn chair. )
- We went to a new to us museum, we may go to another one next week, I need to research a bit more on it, and see how I am feeling.
- We had a few picnics, including a nice picnic dinner.
- Tried to teach the kids about soccer…it’s a work in progress!
We are 32 weeks into this pregnancy already! I am not sure where the time has gone! I am in the lovely stage where I try to do things that I normally would do, but then I end up over doing it…and do not realize that I have over done it until it is too late… Over did it majorly Friday when we went to the new museum. There are some little things that I am going to tweak if we try another one. I think we will work on our bug hunt and hopscotch this week…
Only one new post this past week, but I am hoping to get some more done for later this week, so stay tuned.
I shared about Renewing Your Mind yesterday. It is part of a series on Scriptures for Overwhelm and Tired Moms. I am hoping to get the rest of the posts up this week.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!