I have some exciting things coming!
I am ironing out some things before I make the big announcement though. And real life is taking priority, so it is much slower going than I would like!
While I view this blog as a ministry, my first ministry is to my family.
A sick baby had me missing church. Again. I can watch online, but miss the fellowship.
Our big children asked Jesus to forgive their sins and help them live better yesterday! I cried for a while.
Mount laundrious is growing. Since the weather has been wet (with no snow) and cold, I haven’t been able to use the clothes line. Our dryer takes about four times as long as the washer to run and get stuff dry.
Storytime is getting ready to start back today. It is going to be different, and no science time this time around, but I plan to do some experiments at home.
School is going well. Turns out that we have three in kindergarten instead of two. Daniel has to do what the big kids do as well.
Winter bucket list has not really been able to happen since we have not gotten snow yet. I hope that we get some this year. Bobby has a hard time believing that it is indeed winter because we have not gotten snow. He and I love snow.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!