What a week!
I did not get as much done as I had hoped. In real life, or on the blog. I did set up a few things for the blog, but that has been about it.
The children have not been sleeping well, and I have had a pain in my neck associated with the odd sleeping positions that I have found myself in this week.
We had planned to dedicate our youngest two boys to the Lord in our church service Sunday, but our oldest (who was supposed to have a birthday party after the service!) started running a fever Friday night and it carried through until Monday morning. Enter more odd sleeping positions.
So we are postponing it to next week.
Trying to be more intentional about getting the house done, I am getting up at 5 this week (at least) to try to use the two hours before hubby goes to work to work on it.
After more rain we had a nice day yesterday and I was able to hang out more clothes. I ran out last night to get more clothes pins…mine seem to keep disappearing when girlie does “crafts”.
Sunday hubby and I will also be going to see Gone With The Wind in theater. It is being shown to celebrate 80 years.
The linkup party is getting a bit of a make over. InLinkz has updated.
Easter is coming! We have used our Resurrection Eggs a few times since last Easter. It is a great hands on way to share the Gospel with the children. We are intentional about celebrating Easter.
How do you celebrate Easter? What are some tricks that you have for getting stuff done around the house?
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!