I have to say, I am pretty worn out. Hubby was out from work sick all of last week. He was asleep by the time I got the kids to bed (he usually helps in that while I do dishes and get laundry going), so not much adult conversation.
Nothing has gotten done around the house. Overwhelmed is putting it mildly. I am just trying to do the next thing.
I took the children to church by myself for the first time. Thankfully a friend made her family come and sit with us to help. She held our toddler and got him to sleep. I love the sense of family at our church.
We did not stay for lunch because no one did. I am rather sad. Partly because I really could have used the adult conversation, partly because that’s one thing that we loved about the church when we started coming. That it was a weekly fellowship of believers. It is not to say that it is stopping. The numbers have been very low though.
I got to chat to my sweet friend that lives in New Zealand. She has been such a blessing to me and we have yet to meet in person. I pray that one day we will be able to meet.
So those are the highs and lows of Sunday.
The weather has been up and down as well. We are nearly at 80° one day and the next we do not even make 50°. Still not snow, nor any forecasted.
Spring begins this week. I need to think about our spring bucket list for this year.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!