Spring fever has hit our house, big time. The children are itching to get outside and play more, though it is cool enough out that they do not stay long.
Pollen is also in the air…our youngest, D, and I are really feeling it. I have been diffusing lemon, lavender, and rosalina oils to help.
I have shared before about how the children initiating us reminds me of how we are to imitate our Heavenly Father, and the sense of responsibility that it brings because we are setting the example for them.
Yesterday I had another of those moments.
D came to me bringing pretend food to feed me. He set it down, folded his hands, and tried to say pray. Hormonal pregnant mama might have cried some tears of joy/pride…
They are watching, I think more than we realize. Faith at home is so important!
L, our girlie, is loving the flowers blooming (okay, mostly dandelions, but they are still flowers!). She loves picking them for people. “Picking flowers for people is my way to say ‘I love you'”. I have several smaller flowers pressing in my Bible now.
Last week I shared our Spring Bucket List. Just some ways that I want to be intentional about making memories, and opening the door for teachable moments.
I also shared about our Intentional Easter Traditions.
The seeds that we started last week are sprouting, so thoughts are turning to our garden once again. Hubby is going to redo our raised beds soon. The children are enjoying watching our plants grow.
Still working on a few posts, some research heavy pieces that are not moving as fast as I would like! The last two weeks I have managed to get out more posts than usual, but sleep has suffered…the children being sinus-y with allergies has not helped either.
All of that to say I am slowing down just a bit, focusing on trying to get to bed earlier instead of staying up late to blog.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!