Christmas is upon us. Alright, it is next week, but less than a week away.
This time of year can be tough for many, please take a minute or two to pray for those who are missing loved ones at this time. Pray also for those who have no place to go.
I shared some Winter Essential Oil Diffuser Blends Saturday.
This week has been a busy one. Good on the whole, but busy. I know that many people are still running errands and preparing (as am I!). It is easy to fall into the pushing, bustle of grumpy shoppers.
I want to challenge you to be different. Do not let the celebration eclipse the reason for the season. Take time to be still. Put on Love. Put on the Garment of Praise. Get drunk in the Spirit. Be joyful. Let your speech be seasoned with salt. Be peculiar!
I read my post on Christmas Memories and Peace the other day and cried. I still miss granddaddy, and this time of year still stings.
My wish for you and your loved ones is that Jesus would truly be your Prince of Peace this busy week, as well as through the coming year.
What is a family tradition that you are keeping going? How are you bringing Jesus into the center of things?
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!