The weather here has been amazing the past week. It has been nice to be able to let the kids play outside. To get to hang out clothes on the clothes line. To be able to hose out the vacuum outside and not have my allergies go too crazy. Of course, the trees behind our property are blooming, so we will see if that makes our allergies go crazy.
Not much Olympic watching this time around. I am more than a little upset at NBC’s lack of coverage. Just out for the buck, people that want to watch without cable are out of luck. Not in the spirit of the games if you ask me, but not much I can do about it.
It has been a more productive week here at Timeless Mama.
Finding a midwife can be a daunting task, I use this list of questions to help make it a bit easier.
Yesterday I shared 5 Reasons You Should Grow Aloe in Your Home.
I am chipping away at some other posts that I am excited about. I am hoping to get at least one more post up this week, but we will see. I am also going back through and updating some older posts as well.
I weaned our oldest son this past week. Some tears and sadness (from me!) and he has asked a few times for milkies. Playing up the whole big boy thing does not seem to phase him much, it is hard on this mama to deny him, but we need to make the break. With baby number four coming this summer it would get a lot more complicated. Since he just had a birthday it seems like a good time. I am proud to have been able to make it to 5 years though!
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!