You know those weeks when you wonder if it’s a full moon or if there is something in the air making the children crazy? That was last week. I will say, it was a bit of a relief to see that it was not just my children at story time and church Wednesday night! It seemed like they were all going crazy.
I was hoping to have a new post up yesterday, but did not quite finish it. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.
Spring is just around the corner! My thoughts are turning to my garden. I always like to think of the spiritual lessons one can learn from gardening. There is a new post on that in the works as well.
I have not yet started any seeds, but I plan to later today. Just inside, last night we got a nice dusting of snow! Unfortunately it was so wet…after a day of rain it turned to snow around 7 and came down until about 9. It was not warm enough for it to really stick (it did for a while-we had almost an inch), but it would not have been fun to play in anyway…
Last week we had 30 links in our little get together! That may not sound like much, but we usually run around 18. I found it quite exciting! Thank you so much for joining us!
Do you garden? What do you grow? Raised bed or no? What are some of your favorite spring time activities and traditions?
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes or themed posts. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!