Yesterday I shared our Summer Family Bucket List. I am not sure how much of it we will get to, but it is a plan.
Last week, in honor of National Flip Flop Day, I shared how to pamper your feet with a non-toxic pedicure, and how to get perfect, flip-flop-ready paint job with Piggy Paint. I need to update my toesies, but they are a bit hard to reach at the moment!
I am getting this ready to go Monday night, and as of yet no little one. I usually love being pregnant and do not mind going over the estimated due date (which is really just an estimate), but baby is so low and making it pretty uncomfortable, so I am pretty much done.
It has been nice and warm, perfect clothes line weather, which means hopefully I will get caught up on laundry.
The children and I enjoyed our first tomato from the garden. If you have never had a fresh-off-the-plant-tomato, you just do not know what a tomato should taste like!
We also got some purple beans (thing green beans, only purple) in. I am hoping a few more of them are ready in the next day or so, so that we can all enjoy them for dinner. I cannot wait to show the children how to snap them. I have great memories of snaping beans with grandma and granddaddy for grandma to can them. That might just go on our summer bucket list!
AWANAs, story time, and science time are all out for the summer, which is somewhat nice. There are special events at the library throughout the summer though, but usually just once a week. Daddy will be home for a full 4 weeks after baby comes, so they will get to have some fun adventures with him.
Well, my laundry timer just went off. I am going to swap out laundry and get to bed just in case baby decides to make an appearance!
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!