December came in last week with two 70+ degree days, only to drop 30° overnight. It’s December though, it shouldn’t be surprising.
The big winter storm much of the country has had has only dumped rain-and a lot of it- in us. About thirty minutes drive in any direction but East and it snowed. The yards is incredibly soggy, and it takes a while to dry out in winter weather anyway. Looks like we will be indoors for a bit.
I will also not be able to use the clothes line much.
The construction on our library branch has not started yet, so we had storytime and science time last week, and unless anything changes we will have it this week as well.
Our oldest son has karate graduation this week. If he passes his test he will earn his orange belt.
I am trying to declutter our living room to get the Christmas tree up.
And get caught up on about 100 other things.
There are holiday light displays that we plan on seeing. And a Christmas village that is new to the area this year. That will be fun.
Plans are in the works for Christmas. Lots of baking. Some gift making.
Friday night we had the ladies Christmas dinner at church. it was pretty fun. I decorated and hosted a table. My theme was “Let It Snow”.
If you still need to find a gift, you can check out these ideas for the essential oil users in your life, these for the ladies in your life, these for the natural minded, or check out some awesome small businesses.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!