One of those lovely weeks when story time and science time are on break. This week and next week are a little less crazy. Just a little.
This week I am catching up on stuff around the house, making costumes for costume night at AWANAs, and gathering stuff for goodie bags for the neighborhood children.
I got to go to Hobby Lobby with just O last night. I did well, I did not look at all of the awesome Christmas decor (it is my favorite time of year), and I came out under budget.
School is going well, though work sheets are not a favorite.
This weekend we went to the zoo with a friend to do family photos. It was a lot of fun, for me anyway. Hubby is not into it, but was a trooper and did it for me. My friend got some amazing shots of the children.
Finally got back to church this past week. First D had allergy junk, then we were out of town, then I was sick, then D and O had allergy junk. It was nice to be back.
If you missed it last week, I shared one of my favorite soups. It is called Adrenal Recovery Soup, but it is great any time.
Krav Maga has been intense. It was conditioning week last week, in preparation for stripe testing this week.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!