What a year!
Timeless Mama hit 10,000 views! Thank you for the visits.
Last year’s top 15 posts:
- 29 Mood and Energy Boosting Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
- The Titus Two Woman
- Essential Oil Safety
- A Natural Mama’s Guide To Pediatrician Questions
- His Word Alone Review
- Diffusing Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Scent Combination Ideas
- How To Have A More Productive Day
- 116 Essential Oil Diffuser Blends For Autumn
- Grace Filled Speech
- How To Start Studying The Bible
- 48 Winter Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
- Christ Centered Christmas Activities
- Dressing For The Day
- Gluten Free Real Food Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
This year got a blog calendar and I am already filling in my posting goals. I have so many ideas, I am just working on getting them out of my head and onto the computer. I am hoping this will help.
One of my goals for the year is to post more consistently (not just the linkup). I am hoping to gather guest posts and schedule some posts for the summer when our new little one comes.
What are some of your goals for the year?
The weather here has definitely taken a cold turn, though we have only had snow flurries. I love snow, and am of the opinion that if it’s going to be under 32 degrees it should snow…we had a high of 26 the other day (not counting wind chill)…I know that that is not impressive to those in the northern or midwestern states, but here it’s pretty cold.
If you need a good soup to warm up, you can give Clam Chowder a try. There are also some great soup recipes in the Pumpkin Recipe Roundup.
The 4th of January is National Spaghetti Day, why not make a big batch of red sauce? It is a great way to sneak veggies in! I’ve been adding beets lately and they add a wonderful flavor, and my kids (and I!) will actually eat them! I think I am planning on making a batch to freeze part of for quick meals…and actually get a decent picture.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!
3 thoughts on “Happy New Year 2018 and The Aprons & Pearls Linkup”
Robbie, Happy 2018! I’ll be excited to see what God does here in this bright new year. I didn’t know you were expecting. How exciting! Thanks for hosting and have a great first week of the year.
Happy New Year, Robbi, and congratulations on 10,000 views. Goals remain unwritten here as I take a bit of Jan. to quiet things and find His plan. His best to you in 2018. Visiting via By His Grace fb page.