Aprons & Pearls Link~up #2
This year I have shared about how I have struggled with decluttering (The Struggle is Real, More Than Just Plasticware), and refocusing on Joy and I shared some Goals that I have set for myself. I have shared before about relying on God’s grace and strength (His Grace Is Enough).
While I love the idea of being the perfect homemaker, I fall short in so many areas.
I am still deciding if I will theme my posts for this link-up, or just stick with inspirational homemaking quotes.
My heart is to serve the Lord in my home, and encourage others to as well. We were made for community, so I am praying this link-up encourages you as a Christian woman, homemaker, and/or mom.
Homemaking is hard work. It usually does not result in pinterest-worthy homes, but we need to keep our reason for doing it right.
Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve.
What better encouragement than to know that even if we are doing the dishes, or laundr, we can do it as an act of worship to the Lord.
I have briefly mentioned before that I am planning a big giveaway soon, and I nearly have everything altogether, so stay tuned!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
About the Aprons & Pearls Link-up
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave up to three links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, Oil Selling or the like).
- Life happens and we all get behind sometimes, but for each link you leave, please comment on at least two posts (1 link=2 comments, 2 links=4 comments, 3 links=6 comments).
- Comments should be meaningful (at least 10 words and relevant to the post) and use keywords from the post title.
- Add the Aprons & Pearls Button below to either your post or your sidebar so others can join in.
- Use the hashtag #aprons&pearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back Sunday and check out some of the posts!
<a href=”https://aboutachik.wordpress.com/category/aprons-pearls/”><img src=”http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/godschik/614b1d18-a4cb-414a-a454-13881598be0f.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”The Aprons & Pearls Link~Up”/></a>
Now, to the link-up!